Current PLS corner certificates are available at this online GIS tool.
Survey Data Maps
PLS Survey Data compiled on Township-level maps, last updated in 2013.
File names use the following system:
- The first digit of the corner name represents the last digit of the Township.
- The second digit of the corner name represents the last digit of the Range.
- The third and fourth digit of the corner name represents the Section Number.
- All quarter corner files are South or West and all section corners are Southwest unless they fall on the north county line. They represent the last one or two letters in the corner name.
- S = South quarter corner
- SW = Southwest Section Corner
- W = West quarter corner
- N = North quarter corner
- NW = Northwest Section corner
- C = Center of Section