Curbside Pick-up Schedules
To find your pickup day,
- After reading the instructions on the welcome screen select ok.
- To find the desired location, enter the address in the search box, zoom in and tap/select on the desired pickup location, or select the pin icon. The desired location will be highlighted on the map.
- Select the address when it pops up and your schedule will be displayed in a popup on the map.
- Select the website hyperlink in that box to download your schedule.
- Locate recycling and trash centers by adjusting the slider to the desired distance.
- Enter an address or facility name in the search bar or by clicking on the recycling icon on the map.
Cancellations & Holiday Schedule
Recycling Collection Notice for January 19, 2023
The recycling trucks are running on all routes; however, road conditions are preventing travel on some secondary & gravel roadways at the moment. It is hoped road conditions will improve as the day progresses allowing more areas to be collected. Residents who find their recycling has not been collected by the end of the day are asked to have their carts out at 6 AM on Saturday, January 21, 2023. Trucks will be running on Saturday to collect areas that are not passable for the recycling trucks today. This is expected to primarily affect certain roads on the rural recycling collection routes in Utica and St. Charles Townships.
Residents are reminded to check the Winona County Home Page for weather related announcements.
If curbside collection is canceled, the cancellation will also be announced on the Leighton Broadcasting Stations website. The makeup day for any canceled routes is always the following Saturday.
In bad weather, when curbside routes were not canceled, but were started and just not completed, these routes will be completed on the following day. In these circumstances, leave your recyclables out at the curbside until they are picked up. If you bring your carts in, you might miss the truck when it comes by.
2023 Curbside Recycling Holiday Schedule
Since our program began in 1985, recycling pick up for holidays has been handled differently from residential garbage collection. If your recycling falls on a major holiday (see schedule below), your pick-up day will be the following Saturday. All other days will not be affected.
If your recycling pick up falls on one of these holidays, your pick up date will be:
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 29): Saturday, June 3
- Fourth of July (Tuesday, July 4): Saturday, July 8
- Labor Day (Monday, September 4): Saturday, September 9
- Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 23): Saturday, November 25
- Christmas Day (Monday, December 25): Saturday, December 30
To Report A Missed Pick-up
Contact our contractor, Harter's Quick Clean-Up, directly at 608-782-2082.
Cities & Township Schedules
For pickup schedules for Winona & Goodview, please use the interactive map above. Click on your location or type in your address on the map to view your pick-up dates. You will be able to get a list of all 26 pickup days for your neighborhood from the map.
Other Cities: Click on the location to view your recycling schedule.
Townships: Click on the location to view your recycling schedule.