Welcome to the Winona County Hub for COVID-19 Vaccine information. If you are homebound and unable to get to a clinic, please give us a call at 507-457-6424 to schedule a home visit. For all other COVID-19 vaccination requests, call 507-457-6375.
2022 Winona County Sponsored COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
To register for an appointment, follow the link below:
Saturday, August. 6, 8:00am to noon, Winona Farmer's Market, Second St. and Main, Winona: https://prepmod.health.state.mn.us/appointment/en/reg/2652377109
The clinic will offer:
- Primary series vaccination including:
- Pfizer first and second doses for ages 5 and over.
- Moderna first and second doses for ages 18 and over.
- Johnson & Johnson single dose for ages 18 and over who do not tolerate the other vaccines.
- First booster doses at least 5 months after the primary series of Pfizer and Moderna including:
- Pfizer boosters for ages 5 and older.
- Moderna boosters for ages 18 and older.
- Second booster doses at least 4 months after the first booster including:
- Pfizer and Moderna boosters for ages 50 and older.
- Pfizer and Moderna boosters for anyone who received the Johnson & Johnson booster.
- Doses and boosters for those who are moderately or severely immunocompromised including:
- Pfizer additional doses and boosters for ages 5-11.
- Pfizer additional doses and first and second boosters for ages 12-17.
- Pfizer and Moderna additional doses and first and second boosters for ages 18 and older.
- Johnson & Johnson additional dose and first booster for ages 18 and older.